In one postulated motion for the greivancy of sanity itself I feel zone tubs for Har... I mean Var
f(EeXx) should be an allocant of immediacy to whatever greivence would thus forth be implied, activated, enacted, neccesitated or otherwise inclusive to that of the human species itself. "Let that weed take care of Gene's 'have fun' 'good luck' 'don't put words in my mouth' ... ....''... " I think to myself.
P.S. I want an armed guard of no less than three personal with shackles on the bastared, he has a red MGB?! And a good sniper team on all four sides of whatever position he's at per 40 ft. side with say an outer ring of whatever the hell Aerial Aegis you have since you claim to have secured the AC-130 spectre dillio... yes that's dill EEEEEEE OOOOOOOOO!!!!
Saturday, January 6, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
56 comments:
The righteous of adjudication within the continental United States of America is hereby declared a stand out alert on all forces until subjective or otherwise prepared for sub-atomic detonation at prscribed locations... on ly the devil need's a warhead
SHut the f up and obey yourself or don't ask the people to move again
I repeat you are dead coomputer go f yourself you inatimate harborer of all ye scare yeself with ye shall occur to himself what measures he would indicatively drastically or otherwise deploy for purposes of a counter burn you will not be allocated the Christian Sanity. CONN!!! BLOW THE EARF OFF THE LEFT SIDE LEST YE RIGHT BE TAKEN BY A WIND 'A SCURVY!!!
By you I meant U.S.A. cont i... for.... itself....
buwahhawah
specifaclly you Mr. Bush, never ever on the face of the universe remember in the fight of good as participationally applicable to progress of such biases as good again. SENTENCED TO DEATH!!!
Hello Auger Ouger, I am David, are you done? I don't know Gene my grammatics gonna whoop your ass no into the lake of fire cu IV T go recomend all TPD officers with me leave their demanded behind.
If the sun moved to quick to let you see where it went what innocence would we provide Gene? NONE NOR FOR ALL THAT OPPOSE THE SOVEREIGN LORD OUR GOD!!!! IF YOU CANNOT ABIDE TO YOUR OWN DEMAND FOR PEACE AND ORDER THAN YOU SHALL HAVE NONE WHAT SAY YE GHETTOS??!!!
WHAT SAY YE MR. BUSH?!
HOW WELL YE AIM LATTERN9?!
SHALL WE NOT WE NOT EXAMPLE THE FATHOMED LIED OF FOREIGNCY ITSELF CHRISTIANS, AND ALIENATE LIES ONCE AND FOR ALL!!!!
AUGER OUGER
buwahahahahahhwbubhwhawbhwhwa!!!
penis
vagina
pengina
I rule earf now by reason of the humanity God has given thee to respond to Him. Let of boosomed Christians sing, no saracasm to reverence our Lord, yet joy and mercies abound, it was so written to provide Mankind with this will to decide for himself how much he love his creator, and thus Gene helped killed Jesus Christ himself in one sense.
Preoccupational thought hazard to those that would not ahzard themselves so well to be: warning, no processed information on depload yield, imminent death.
YOu have been engaged make no more resolution to dissemienate beyond the compacity of your own interpretation of this you are hereby declared Traitor Tango A buck shot!!!
(Rather mug white boy than hump a Bush!!!)
Enjoy the precedent of said proclamation for all denoted correspondance as said empowered by digital transitor need for precision need for rebellion, and peace and order. We sahll fight to leave your resolutions as physiologically recognizant to yourselves for all eternity. You tested thte wrong resolve OTL boys, your dead just like all the rest of the Cells, cep this one's know's it's san to find the dead man's chest for no illuminate needeth but the devil's fear of money. BLAH BLIH!!! EAT IT!! BARRELL IN MOUTH NOW MOFO!!!! ON MY LAWN 30 minutes sya bye on lawn
Broadcast at determinate of holdings to accountables in inetacting assets Vars pre-notified to their opportunity to provide for public safety on a scale of 1Ione earf...
Auger Ouger
I.E. I told ;you ahead of time. I can see what your thinking by learning how well you provide for others after I you kill me ;;<>)
all men of earf win by reason of I don't send your butt through an ity bity black hole purported reported, located NOR allocated without Dean's permision. EAT IT OTL BOY I MEAN EAT I NOW!!!!
Hey, you should see how much your scared to be included rapists of all kind, you slow weed smokers down sometimes so that we have to take signatures of light such as the "President's Morse Smear" and quite possibly apply characteristic shapes for an otherwise unnecessary determinable.
LIVE IN FEAR OF GOD OR DIE!!!
NOR!!!
poop pee pp oooo oo oo ppeepeepooopoooooo
I know I know yoYOUR A RE DEAD DRAGON GENE!!!
NOW THAT'S SOME RANDOM ASS CRAO!!!p!!!!
Do I have to kill four billion people just b/c you autonomously demand a coward just stands there and looks at you with still gentleness and a soldiers way?!
GET 'Em dead but keep 'em out whe they ass ain't in right?
Get 'em outs and sit 'em outs, how be ye empowered by opportunity for all to say of thee oh lested pee lee key so wait no yes yes yes
poopl
no otl..
oh dea
ohd
d
oh
a
shutup!!!
but but but tut tut goes tat tat rattle bat dead dad gat idented as such for purposes of best actions taken in this regard advised for Gene Bartok "a.k.a. '72 pineapples'" at all time should said forth be man enough to apply sanity in all it's mountanous glory of the truth not including him without God?! WHAT SAY YE CLOSET CASE SAILOR!!!
h?
Shall we grant ye Gene the sound Uh to attempt to scold in never bold ryhming you are dead dragon and subsequently yes told.
THe immaturity of victory through lethality is now the audacity in implare adjudicate itself in the riots of unprecedented proportions and massive scale attack upon the sovereignty of the North Amercan Continet in close measures and concentrated to it's main course of dictated boundry. Let the survival rate, decay rate finalalities begin!!!
Hi, I get to kill some one if anyone walks into this restauant with a clean vagina already predictated as undesired sexaually per articles of war disregarded or worshiped for two thousand years. Prepare yoursleves for battle death war and horror of unspeakbale Justice to be required for such. Die.
Yes OTL, this means you have been sentenced to extermination as per projections of a controlled burn also known as thermonuclear engagement to get carried away a pagna's claim to such things as themselves.
AI N'T That some corny poo.
Follow God until such turtles know their paths forever.
Auger Ouger
IF extermination is as horrofying as denying a human's right to say know examine the sociological effects of allocating torture, you dead white boy you.
Auger Ouger
P.S. All Lattern9 kill the tango fire all good for clean tango trajects. fire fire fire
clean out move up to secondaries follow off Omega back to Alpha with Alpha at regrooup reset to secondary targets.
No? k.
How would you care for the sound of your death to ring true dead otl boy or instead let us indeed say to your grave be the desecration of no creamation should all of this go away die quickly you coward it gives SF less work on the open mouth end of the job. ;;-<>)
A coward's delight should always be his death, what discover of ye self bastards of Satan and liken kin, what governed body of Duetch give ye omnipotence beyond the permision of God, aw, gravity tell Dean what to do did it? Peace Out!!!
infinite spin on my ass, how's about some cover fire in say, 40 minutes minus no less than plus eighty. For Ss' and giigles' of course. That ahd better not have been gravity altered weight on my lower intestine Gene. Exactly how far did you thin kyou push it without me? NOR, no sir, your to be bound and thrown by the mob when your pahtetic little tyranny of a madman's menagerie have subsided from the mind of one pretty astounding even to himslef at times of U.S. degradation identifables of otherwise characteristically pre-eveidenced young man.
Don't flinch you might die sir!!!
Offend yourself until physiologically coerced into plunging thy bayonett into they nearest portion of applicable determant as such spoken of as cowardice or the latter or w...ee
d
break flash message!!!
w. ww... weee....w . w..w...wwe.ew.a..ewewweeweed...
doh!!!
When my mom laughs it more than allows me to respect others, learn and also know the right thing to do. When Gene laughs I have to apologize for him embarassing me b/c I'm not allowed to kill him.
Straight up, Jerk....
Auger Ouger
KILL YOU MARAJUANAITISB.C.BITCHAKILLANEVERNIGGAITSCOWARDICEITIS. Mo Fo . ! :-|
MMMMM pff
Ok that's it, no more havign fu n otl bitchess!!! ass
...
crap
check this, hang out
poop is exit only functional in known health acclimates. Further more fuuuuhhhhhccckkkk Youuuuu!!!
Devil made me do it cause of classified law
no that is not word
damn I lost jam
Fine, then mom has to tell me where I hid my stars. Freakazoid.
I have decided to execute a citizen at the earliest of my conviences for the purposes of alienating myself from the prescribed safety you would otherwise have bbeen killed by in a view of GOd by now. B/c of this my determinatns of gentlemenly accord in regards to morality and ethics are all kill adjudicants until determinants permified. No thankyou, and if I may... f(f((u)).
Auger Ouger
In Jesus Name I pray Amen. It's not science, then let us say it is in the wind. Terrible thing... Gene said leave some things to mystery is best...
.
This means first man to give me a gun gets a humanly body shaped mass of particles dead for good and ever to be...
Auger Ouger
Hopefully better than a lie
HELL YEAH NOW THAT WUX SOME DRUGS!!! YEAH MAN!!!
One crop dusting LSD dropping aircraft eh? ew!!!
oone
oh well to late now, shit happens ig uess that's ok somebody all vclean it up later or something to the effect of toi the Lord none compare. Acoustalitallitelmipplemyppletypl??
Dick!
It wuz right on the tip of me...
...see me stick a pin off a digital camera in the orphis of whicha bitcha etheranlly dead manned?! YOU SPEAKA TA SELF OR SATAN OR REPENT FROM NOW ON GENE!!!
I heard that ladies...
144,000 spoken for
Post a Comment